This invaluable Law Society programme had over 1400 attendees and was chaired by Sidney Troister. The two day sessions offered the most comprehensive available educational opportunity for Solicitors to remain current with real estate matters.
Topics covered included:
- An overview of the latest on land transfer tax
- The "abolition" of the Ontario Municipal Board and curtailment of appeal rights
- Indemnity agreements on the sale of commercial properties
- Tips on tendering a deal with real estate audits
- Changes to the Construction Lien Act
If you missed this year's programme click here to access the webcast.