It's been a record-setting year in Ontario real estate. Now, the residential market is changing fast, while the commercial market keeps going strong. You know this. It's harder to know what next year brings. That's where our annual summit comes in—the one many real estate practitioners say you can't afford to miss. It ensures you're ready to act for all eventualities. When residential clients ask you to protect them when deals start going sideways, will you be prepared? Are you ready for your next spot audit? Our presenters prepare you with a refresher on remedies and also keep you current on the most pressing practice issues relating to Ontario Municipal Board legislative change and condominium law reform.
Construction Lien Act
- Get an overview of the latest on land transfer tax
- Understand the "abolition" of the Ontario Municipal Board and curtailment of appeal rights
- Learn about indemnity agreements on the sale of commercial properties
- Get tips on tendering Deal with real estate audits
- Find out about Construction Lien Act changes
For more information and to register, please click here.